Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Chrissy's New House

Welcome to my new series of projects. All of them are for.....yes, Chrissy's new house! Let me tell you how this happened.....

A few weeks ago, I got a call from my friend Chrissy. She and her family had just moved in to their new house and she was looking for some decorating help. Was I interested?

OMG!

First of all, the house is stunning! Seriously, it is a gorgeous home, lots of open space, beautiful exterior, so much potential inside. Amazing. Secondly, this is a super nice family, very fun to be around, and Chrissy is fantastic to work with.

Lots of projects on the list, upholstery, drapes, window cushions, cornices, shower curtains....lots to do!

And of course I want to share them. So for the next several weeks, as I finish things, I will post them here.

So, stay tuned for the first project.  Queen Anne chairs drab to fab, coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, leave me a note to let me know you were here!