Sunday, October 13, 2013

Costumes from Cinderella

Another set of costumes I've recently completed are from Cinderella. I got a request for a Cinderella dress, a Prince, and a Gus Gus costume. Here they are, hot off the sewing machine! (No tutorials today, just lots of pretty photos.)



 The whole set together.


For the Cinderella dress, I used my favorite McCalls Princess dress pattern #0260. I find that pattern to be one of the most versatile and easily modified dress patterns I've ever used.


For the prince pants and jacket I used a basic boys pants pattern and modified a t-shirt pattern that I'd already made. The belt is 2" yellow elastic with a fabric buckle. The epaulets are my favorite thing, I do love a little gold fringe.


The Gus Gus costume is based on a baby sleeper pattern with snaps along the inner legs and a zip front.


And the cute hat with big ol' ears.


Cinderella and the Prince.


The Prince and Gus Gus.

I can only imagine what a darling sight these 3 will make trick-or-treating on Halloween!



Linked Up HERE

1 comment:

  1. Those are super cute!!! Love the little mouse. I'm featuring this on MMM this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, leave me a note to let me know you were here!