Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Costume Round Up 2013

Hooo boy! 

It was a big Halloween season for me this year! Thanks to everyone (new or returning) who chose me to make costumes for your kids. I can't begin to tell you how very much your support means to me. So, thank you.

And now, in no particular order, the costumes---




Mickey Mouse


Smurfette




Jake (and the Neverland Pirates)




Queen of Hearts 




Snow White 


Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia




Fire Mario



Indian Fox Brown Bat


Lacey, the Dancing Princess



Diamondback Rattlesnake


Brittany, Alvin and Theodore Chipmunks


**not pictured Big Eared Puppy Dogs, Black Kittens**

If I didn't get to give your individual costumes their own blog post, it is simply because I ran out of time. Each and every one of your costumes was really fun to make and the delight they bring to your children fills my heart.

I wish you all a safe, fun and very--



 Linked Up HERE

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, leave me a note to let me know you were here!