Friday, November 22, 2013

"New" Chair and Ottoman

Here's a fun before and after of a chair and ottoman that I just finished.

A little back story. A friend of mine happened to overhear a lady in a craft store asking a clerk if she knew anyone who did re-upholstery, the clerk didn't, but my friend gave her my number and after looking at some of my other projects, she hired me.

So, here is a before photo of the chair. I had already removed the cushion.


And the chair, stripped.


The ottoman, stripped. It seems I forgot to take a before photo of the ottoman, whoops!


The chair, reupholstered. Isn't this fabric fun?


The ottoman.


The set together.



This was a fun project to do after all the craziness of Halloween. I have some other projects in the works right now that I will be sharing soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, leave me a note to let me know you were here!