Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Our New Home

Well, for those who didn't already know....WE MOVED!

Yes, last month we packed up the dog and the kids and the sewing machines and drove across the country (mostly Texas) from Tucson, AZ to our new home in Fayetteville, GA. The road trip was really fun, we stopped at all the welcome centers along the way, picked up maps of the states, took photos of by the state signs, and watched in awe as the desert mountains gave way to huge green trees and grass.

The kids did great on the trip, the dog, not so much. But we made it here, and are finally digging out from under the mountains of boxes and packing materials. I've spent the last 2 days in particular on a mission to get the boxes out of the kids' bedrooms and the playroom. (They have their own playroom! Which means I have an actual living room not filled with children's toys!! EEEEEE!! Hard to say who's happier with this arrangement. Probably me.) 

So, I've got the sewing machines out, am clearing a space for my work table in the garage, and will be posting my first project from our new home this week! It will be No Business Like Sew Business--southern style!



See y'all real soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, leave me a note to let me know you were here!